Friday, February 19, 2010

Good Weather Weekend


Go out and enjoy the weather this weekend.  Some of us are in the mountains, and some are at the shore. Where ever you are - enjoy and have fun.  Sun and Sixty degrees will be incredible after the snow and rain we've had lately.

This taste of spring is just what we need to keep us looking forward for the next few weeks until our season really starts.  You may wonder how it is that I have such an accurate count until the middle of May.  It's not that I am really counting the days to strawberry season.  I mean - I am... but that would be weird... but I am due that week with our second baby - so therefore the countdown is really easy to remember b/c it's about the same time.  

Of course - that means that Henry (my dad) will likely be MIA from the field and market some during the first week - or maybe he just won't meet the baby until after the picking and selling is done - but whatever the case it's an exciting time.  If you see him at the market during the first week and he's beaming... you'll know why and can ask to see pictures... I'm sure he'll have them ready to show off.

So - today's countdown - 8.5 weeks to go... until berries that is :)

No comments: